Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
- are passionate about topics related to innovation and sustainability in the #Costruction sector?
- have a problem solving mentality and are ready to tackle real problems of our society?
- are willing to commit yourself to a startup idea and become a full-time entrepreneur?
If this sounds like you, then you have come to the right place to make your dreams and goals a reality!
- offer a flexible yet structured accelerator program consisting of Mentoring, Workshops, Sparring Sessions and Networking Events to give you everything you need to gain speed on the developement of your idea
- offer individual talents with passion for sustainabilty and entrepreneurship the chance to join a startup
- give you direct access to our experts’ network as well corporate partners from the #Construction industry – you will work together from day one.
- grant your team with funding of 10.000 EUR for the incubation program (no equity)
- provide you with an office space at WeWork Frankfurt where you can work on your idea 24/7
Sounds too good to be true? Let us introduce ourselves:
Building your own start-up is a huge deal, but with us you are in good hands. We will support you every step of the way – from first idea sparks to your first investment.
- Since 2019, we have run 10 “THE MISSION” batches and will now combine all best practices to make sure you and your team succeed.
- In this time, we have worked with top corporate partners from different industries including Deutsche Bank, SEAT, Goldbeck, Knauf, Schwarz Group, Proctor & Gamble and many more.
- We are constantly expanding our network to make sure you get the right partner by your side.
- Check out our some of our Alumni Teams and see where they stand today: Recyda, Optimo, Chargd, Pacelo, Enovato (and so many more)
So what are you waiting for? Take the leap and start something new!
- You speak fluent English
- Ideally you have relevant previous experience – maybe you are already an entrepreneur with startup experience or you come from the construction sector. Wherever your strength and skills may lie, go ahead and convince us that you are the person we are looking for!
- You are available for the program full-time (to make sure that your team reaches its highest potential, you should make the program your top priority – that way, you will also get the most out of it)
- You possess a valid EU working permit (For international applicants: Either an EU/EEA Passport or a German Residency Card valid throughout the whole duration of the program. Please be aware that Futury does not sponsor visas)
- Application deadline: October 31, 2022
- Program duration: Feburary 09 – April 27, 2023
- Location: Hybrid model – participate from wherever you are located
- How to apply: With your CV at futury.eu/apply/construction
- For questions: Feel free to reach out to our Junior Talent Manager Daria Wittrock
- 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📲 +49 151 7439 30 38
We are looking forward to your application!
Hier geht es zur LinkedIn Stellenausschreibung.