Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Sustainability and the construction industry don’t go together?
If you think you can prove this statement WRONG, you have come to the right place! 🚀
By joining our accelerator THE MISSION Construction, you have the chance to join an early-stage sustainable construction startup.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- After you have applied, we will screen your profile for general eligibility
- Once accepted, you will get access to our Futury ideation platform. Here, you can have a look at all the startups we have scouted and start connecting with those most interesting for you
- As soon as you have found a good match you will become an part of the team and get to shape the future of your startup.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Within the accelerator program, we offer you Mentoring, Workshops, Sparring Sessions and Networking Events to give your team everything it needs to get you startup to the next level
- You will be granted direct access to our experts’ network as well corporate partners from the Construction industry – Goldbeck, Knauf, Teckentrup, Viega, Schüco & more. You will work together from day one.
- You will receive a funding of 10.000 EUR for the program (no equity)
- We will provide you with an office at the co-working space “WeWork” where you can work on your idea 24/7
- You speak fluent English
- Ideally you have relevant previous experience – maybe you are already an entrepreneur with startup experience or you come from the construction sector. Wherever your strength and skills may lie, go ahead and convince us that you are the person we are looking for!
- You are available for the program full-time (to make sure that your team reaches its highest potential, you should make the program your top priority – that way, you will also get the most out of it)
- You possess a valid EU working permit (For international applicants: Either an EU/EEA Passport or a German Residency Card valid throughout the whole duration of the program. Please be aware that Futury does not sponsor visas)
- Application deadline: October 31, 2022
- Program duration: Feburary 09 – April 27, 2023
- Location: Hybrid model – participate from wherever you are located
- How to apply: With your CV at futury.eu/apply/construction
- For questions: Feel free to reach out to our Junior Talent Manager Daria Wittrock
- 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📲 +49 151 7439 30 38
We are looking forward to your application!
Hier geht es zur LinkedIn-Bewerbung.