Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
TÜV SÜD – A global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services. More than 24,000 highly skilled employees across 1000 offices around the globe pool their multidisciplinary expertise to partner clients in their business processes, enhancing their competitive strength and delivering tangible economic added value.
In line with Singapore’s Smart Nation initiative, TÜV SÜD setup a global Center of Excellence (CoE) Digital Service in Singapore to drive the development of new services and businesses in our customers’ sectors and future markets.
For our strategic development of services involving artificial intelligence, we are looking for a highly skilled machine learning and deep learning practitioner. Artificial Intelligence is currently one of the most influential technologies to disrupt organizations and redefine competition. Yet, organizations struggle with the complex quality requirements of AI and mounting regulatory pressure to conform with planned legislation such as the EU AI Act.
In response to these pain points, TÜV SÜD has developed an AI quality framework that supports organizations to manage AI quality effectively and realize the full potential of AI. The framework consolidates industry best practices, standards and legislation and lists necessary AI controls across and required organizational processes across the entire AI system life cycle.
We offer the unique opportunity to work with world leaders at the forefront of smart digital systems, shaping the way how people can rely on technology. We are working with regulators and leading standardization organizations to make sure artificial intelligence is safe, secure, and reliable. The team of the CoE embodies the spirit of a dynamic ‘start-up’ environment but backed with reliability and strength of an MNC.
The successful candidate will take a key role in the service development and business incubation under the strategic thrust of ‘AI Quality’ in various industry sectors. The ideal candidate has a sloid background in AI and a passion to bring new services to the market. The candidate will focus on the Asian market, working in close collaboration with our regional offices.
We offer the unique opportunity to work with world leaders at the forefront of smart digital systems, shaping the way how people can rely on technology. We are working with regulators and leading standardization organizations to make sure artificial intelligence is safe, secure, and reliable.
- Build and grow scalable commercial services for the AI Quality portfolio
- Secure pilot customers, build and maintain sales pipeline
- Develop strong relationships with partners and customers, identify pain points and translate to service offerings
- Deliver AI Quality services and pilot projects
- Design and implementation of audit and assessment processes
- Project representative (software) for TÜV SÜD to liaise with external stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or comparable with a focus on software design, implementation and testing
- Fundamental knowledge on AI including machine learning, data analytics, deep learning to act as “AI Generalist”
- Quality management systems know-how
- 5 years of work experience in industry or academia in commercial projects
- Experience with a range of compiled and interpreted programming languages and software engineering support tools
- Demonstrated skills in analytical and architectural design thinking and testing
- Team player with ability to work in international and multi-cultural teams
- Strong communications skills, fluent in English (oral and written)
- Ability to represent the company and discuss with external stakeholders
- Highly motivated to tackle challenging problem descriptions
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in this role.