- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
AI : The Future is Now (featuring AI Expert Levente Szabados)
9. Juli 2019 | 18:30 – 21:30Kostenlos
In our effort to enhance Frankfurt as the AI Innovation centre in Germany, we have teamed up with IBM to launch the first event of what is to be a regular series on different aspects of AI.
This first edition will tackle the topic of the potential of AI and a discussion of ethical issues that come along as the possibility of creating thinking machines raises a lot of ethical issues.
We are very happy to welcome AI expert Levente Szabados as our keynote speaker.
Some facts on Levente:
– Deep tech leader, consultant and manager with special interest in artificial intelligence, cognitive sciences, data science and deep learning
Ex-CTO at Analogy Co – Provider of virtual assistants built from community knowledge
Leading the “Certified Expert in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence” specialization at the Frankfurt School of Management and Finance
Leading the AI for technology experts hands on specialization at KÜRT Akadémia (Hungary)
18:30h Welcome by TQ and IBM
18:40h Keynote: Levente Szabados – The Potential of AI
19:10h Quick AI-Startup pitches – vote for the best!
19:40h Short impulse keynote on Ethics in AI – IBM
19:55h AI Äppler Talk: Panel discussion on Ethics in AI with :
– Levente Szabados
– Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Bibel (Professor emeritus for Intellectics at the Department of Computer Science of TU Darmstadt and one of the founders of the research area of artificial intelligence in Germany.)
– Anita Klingel (Scientific Coordinator at Goethe-Universität Frankfurt. Author: „Wenn Maschinen Menschen bewerten“ (May 2017 Bertelsmann Stiftung)
20:40h Networking with food & beverages