Germany’s digital insurance expert Clark is looking for an outstanding Senior/Lead User Interface Designer / Visual Designer (m/f).
With Clark, customers handle insurance as simply as never before and can save money.
Your chance: Ownership of the company’s visual identity and the appearance of our brand and product
- Be responsible for visual design at all stages of development including research, design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation
- You work directly with product managers, developers and other stakeholders throughout the product development process to ensure efficiency
- You can leave a footstep and develop a convincing user experience through clear and appealing designs with common DNA across all the platforms (iOS, Android, Web) together with our UX Designer
- Contribute to the execution of creative strategies to ensure end to end creative excellence
What you bring: A great feeling for user interface design with at least 2 years experience in UI & Visual design of mobile apps, creatives and websites
- You like to work in an agile environment and lead stakeholders from tech and marketing to consistently implement your vision
- You are a university graduate and posses good cognitive skills
- You are up to date about trends in modern designs and like to experiment with new tools & concepts
- You work efficiently with common tools (such as Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, Principle, etc.) complex designs and prototypes
- You have a good knowledge of HTML/CSS and you know most of their possibilities and limitations
What we offer: A central role in a highly motivated and talented team
- A meaningful product on the rise with a team, passionate about customer experience and user centered design
- A constructive working environment – we live an open feedback culture and take all ideas of our team-members seriously
- We believe in open communication between our teams and foster communication through technology
- A steep learning curve through close exchange with the marketing and product team and high variety of exciting tasks
- Flat hierarchies with short and open communication paths – from CEO to trainee
- A centrally located office in Frankfurt with free fruits, coffee, water & club cate
Apply now with your CV, portfolio, possible launch date and your salary expectation. Send your application to email@example.com
Mehr zu Startup-Jobs in FrankfurtRheinMain:
- Startup-Jobs – Stellenausschreibungen aus der Gründerszene in FrankfurtRheinMain
- Startup-Job einstellen
WERDE TEIL DER STARTUP-COMMUNITY IN FRANKFURT/RHEIN-MAIN!
Unsere News und Tipps bekommst Du auch bei Facebook, Twitter oder über unseren RSS-Feed. Tausche Dich aus über unsere Facebook-Gruppe oder unseren Slack (kurze Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org für einen Invite). Du kannst auch einen Gastbeitrag schreiben oder Informationen über Dein Startup einreichen.