- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Women in Fintech
3. September 2019 | 17:00 – 21:00Kostenlos
We are incredibly excited to organize our first Women in Fintech event at Plug and Play’s Frankfurt Office! Together with FoundHER, Plug and Play’s initiative that supports female founders around the world, we have decided to create an exclusive event for women in the Fintech industry, to help each other build, further develop, and start their careers in Fintech!
There is no one better to learn from than someone who has been there before. Accordingly, we have hand-selected a group of exceptional mentors to share with all of you what they have learned over the course of their careers. The goal of this event is to have not just another women in tech event, but rather a unique opportunity to get started on the path to finding a mentor.
Our workshop-like event will include a structured solutions-focused “Ask Me Anything” session with various influencers, experts, and mentors in the industry, followed by informal office hours with the experts after the main event.
– Kirsten Oppenländer, COO Deutsche Bank
– Anna Maj, Fintech Lead PWC
– Monika Liikamaa, Co-Founder Enfuce Financial Services
– Sonja Moosburger, COO at MediaMarktSaturn N3XT
– Katrin Redmann, Innovation Lead & Country Manager DACH at SAP
– Thomas Funke, Managing Director at TechQuartier
– Paul Morgenthaler, Senior Investment Manager at CommerzVentures
17:20-17:30 Opening Remarks
17:30-18:00 Mentor Introductions
18:00-19:00 Ask Me Anything Session
19:00-21:00 Informal Office Hours & Networking