- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
VOICE AND LEADERSHIP: BECOME A CHARISMATIC SPEAKER
27. Mai 2020 | 18:00 – 19:00Kostenlos – 10€
VOICE is a POWERFUL and important tool to inspire and engage audiences. Voice can make all the difference between success and failure when you’re aiming to engage your audience. To create an impact, to be clear, natural and expressive, the voice needs to be used well.
In sales meetings, company meetings and public speaking in general it is critical to keep your audience involved and interested.
Do you want to learn more about how to become a confident speaker in front of your audience or your followers?
Do you want to talk in public without any fear?
Do you want to prosper and succeed in making online content and videos about your business, services, product or about your corporate performance?
This VOICE AND LEADERSHIP ONLINE SEMINAR is to support your performance by giving you practical knowledge on
1. how to overcome your fears of public speaking
2. how to use your body language, voice, gesticulation
3. how to speak clear and loud
4. how to engage the audience in any circumstances
5. how to be confident and comfortable on stage or in front of the camera.
6. how to stretch your voice by understanding the 5 P’s of Voice Control including Pitch, Pace, Pause, Projection & Personality.
Our keynote speaker will be Ekaterina Kardakova, an opera singer, a vocal- and presentation coach. She has 27 years of stage experience in Asia and Europe.
She studied and worked with the greatest opera divas and performance artists, such as Mirella Freni, Grace Bumbry, Christa Ludwig, Barbara Bonney and others.
Ekaterina has 13 years of teaching experience in the field of voice and stage presence, has won numerous competitions as singer and pianist. She is also a coach for stage presentation techniques and founder of https://ekaterina.kardakova.eu/ and https://voice-and-leadership.kardakova.eu/.
ONLINE EVENT AGENDA:
18:00 – Login, Dial-in
18:00 – 18:05 Introduction
18:05 – 18:50 Seminar
18:50 – 19:00 Q&A and Closing
The event is hosted and moderated by:
Anetta Leticia Vajda – Women Who Inspire Rhein Main