- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Reimagining the Future of Hessen by SingularityU Frankfurt Chapter
27. Mai 2019 | 18:00 – 20:3010Euro
This is the first ever Reimagining the Future of Hessen evening organized by the Singularity University Chapter Frankfurt. Collectively we will explore how the power of technology can inspire Massive Transformational Purpose and Exponential Impact to transform ourselves and shape a sustainable future for the planet.
The goals of the event are:
- introduce exponential mindset and technologies,
- create and coordinate the local community,
- and identify a local sustainable action we would like to pursue as a community.
The event will be highly interactive: we will ask you to express your idea, give feedback and vote various proposals during the 2 hours together.
Following an initial introduction of the event, five inspiring speakers will be introduced:
- Angel Maria Herrera (Serial Entrepreneur) :Exponential Purpose: the secret for a successful startup
- Lars Peter Thiesen (Manager at Opel Automotive): Hydrogen and fuel cell
- Linda Feld (Sales & Business Development Manager at ioki): Smart ride pooling: integrated DRT solutions as a game changer for today’s mobility challenges.
- Martina Panchella (Senior Manager and Lecturer): Creating your future.
- Stefan Hafner (R+V Lab, MO14) Faced with Connectivity-AuonomousX-Sharing-Emobility .
Katrin Redmann (SAPNextGen, SAP SE) will run a workshop that will aim to design the future actions of the Singularity University community and understand the ideas the audience has around a possible local and global impact we could aim at as a Singularity University Community.
And Robin Weninger ( Advisory Board Member at Zigurat Innovation & Technology Business School) as our Moderator.
A networking opportunity will close the event.
Please note that you don’t need to be a tech expert. Collective intelligence will allow each of us to unleash our creativity.
There will be light snacks available that will allow a cozy and warm experience.