- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Open Craft Beer Club (Frankfurt)
11. Dezember 2018 | 18:00 – 20:30
This month’s edition will be special for five reasons:
1. We have a guest who is an accomplished founder and who will share his experiences from an almost ten-year long journey: Jens Rode from Tellja.
2. We won’t have Coffee, but Craft Beer (so we can keep the original abbreviation “OCC” 😉).
3. We meet at TechQuartier.
4. We start at 6PM.
5. Creathor Ventures is sponsoring the drinks!
Tellja is a Frankfurt-based referral marketing start-up that was founded in 2009. With about 20 employees, Tellja has quietly become the German market leader in its space. So far, companies such as EnBW, ADAC or Unitymedia have been able to generate more than € 50 million additional revenue with Tellja.
Tellja’s co-founder Jens Rode will give you insights into Tellja’s – sometimes bumpy – road to success and provide young founders and aspiring entrepreneurs with practical advice and valuable do’s and dont’s.