- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
ONLINE: The European Guide to Open Banking and Embedded Finance – 2022 ROUNDTABLE by TechQuartier & Deutsche Bank API Program
25. Januar 2022 | 10:00 – 12:00kostenlos
Europe has become a hotspot in open banking and embedded finance. Based on the principles of plug & play APIs, openness and progressive regulation, we witness the emergence of an digital ecosystem that delivers on the promise of every company to be a fintech company and hyper-personalized app experiences.
But this is just the beginning.
Open banking and embedded finance has always been an open and collaborative effort. So we invite you to discuss with leading experts our findings after surveying and analyzing hundreds of open banking and embedded finance providers across Europe.
We will show current patterns and trends in product development, monetization efforts as well as needs and wants around API standards, regulation and partnerships.
Whether you work in product management, engineering or UX, this event is for you. Learn about open banking and embedded finance as we enter 2022 to see where you stand and learn from the best.
Bonus: as a participant, you will receive a personal copy of the guide.
- Host intro – Deutsche Bank API Program / TechQuartier
- Keynote #1 – Open banking trends in 2022
- Fireside chat #1 – a conversation with Paiak Vaid, Head of Global Product Partnerships, TrueLayer
- Breakout Session #1 – from open banking to open finance: revolution or evolution?
- Recap Breakout Session
- Keynote #2 – Embedded finance trends in 2022
- Fireside chat #2 – a conversation with Lars Markull, Head of Banking, Weavr.io
- Breakout session #2 – opportunities of embedded finance for fintechs, banks and non-finance companies
- Recap Breakout Session
About Deutsche Bank API Program:
At Deutsche Bank API Program our vision is to make financial data, products and services accessible the digital way. Our Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) can easily and convenient be integrated into your product or value chain and even into your ERP.
Whether you aim to digitize your internal processes or want to improve your digital products, our data and services facilitate your business in various ways. From startup to established corporate enterprises from any industry there is potential in using our API’s.
Learn more: https://developer.db.com
With the power of more than 450 startup members fueling cross-industry collaborations, TechQuartier creates possibilities for disruptive technologies, new ideas and modern business models to thrive. Our mission as an innovation broker is to connect and enable our numerous members and stakeholders from industry, academia and government to learn from each other, co-create and succeed in tomorrow‘s digital economy. From our home hub in Frankfurt, Germany, we provide co-working and event space for our curated community of founders and corporate innovators.