- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
ONLINE: Laptop & Leibchen Vol. XIV von Eintracht Frankfurt & TechQuartier
28. September 2020 | 17:00 – 18:15kostenlos
In research on Artificial Intelligence, Hessen and Germany are in a leading position worldwide. However, successfully transferring this knowledge to the industry is equally important. The long-term competitiveness is closely linked to the ability to integrate AI applications into existing corporate structures and to develop new ones.
With our upcoming edition of Laptop & Leibchen, we not only want to shed light on the importance of this fact in general but also specifically address the explicit application areas in the SportsTech sector. At the same time, ethical questions and limits that arise in this context will be discussed, as they are inevitably connected to the structural change and must therefore not be left untouched.
Eintracht Frankfurt and TechQuartier cordially invite you to virtually join the 14th edition of Laptop & Leibchen on September 28, 2020, at 5.00 p.m.
We are happy to welcome three relevant guests on this topic:
- Alicia von Schenk, co-founder of brAIn-cloud AI, an AI-based tool for idea management,
- Prof. Peter Buxmann, University Professor for Information Systems, Software & Digital Business at the Technical University of Darmstadt and
- Christian Hartmann, CTO of the sports technology company cognilize, which aims to improve training methods in professional sports using virtual reality training and advanced sport analysis.
17:00 h Brief Welcome from Eintracht Frankfurt & TechQuartier
17:10 h Moderated discussion round with Alicia von Schenk, Prof. Peter Buxmann and Christian Hartmann.
17:50 h Q&A Session
Please note: this event will be held in German and online. It will be recorded. We will provide links to the live stream upon registration.