- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
ONLINE: GAIA-X & Startups von TechQuartier
22. September 2021 | 17:00 – 18:00kostenlos
Since first being announced in 2019, GAIA-X has rallied several stakeholders around its mission of building a sovereign cloud infrastructure reflecting European values. After two years and millions committed, the foundation has been set, working groups organized, and the sights are now on the development of applicable use cases and the rollout of the functional services.
But what’s in it for startups, and how can they take an active part in shaping the solutions being developed?
- How is startup engagement manifested within the GAIA-X network?
- What are some tangible examples of startup-related contributions?
- What should startups with relevant solutions know about getting involved?
- How has the experience been so far for those who have been working within the GAIA-X ecosystem, and what are the key learnings?
Join us for an hour of dynamic presentations, constructive exchanges and Q&A around those themes. Get to hear from both decision-makers and practitioners about what’s in store for startups wanting to shape the future of a sovereign data infrastructure for Europe.
17.00 – Introduction and Welcome by TechQuartier & OVHcloud
17.05 – Keynote by Peter Kraemer, Head of Gaia-X Hub Germany
17.20 – Panel discussion:
- Dr. Jörg Gottschlich, CEO, meshcloud
- Emma Wehrwein, Project Manager, Digital business models, Eco-Verband
- Dr. Ronny Reinhardt, Team Lead Business Development, Cloud&Heat
- Stefan Schäfer, Global Head of Product Marketing, OVH
- Peter Kraemer, Head of Gaia-X Hub Germany
The panel discussion will be moderated by Luisa Kruse, Manager of Digital platforms and Ecosystems, TechQuartier
17.45 – Q&A
About the OVHcloud Startup Program
OVHcloud has successfully and effectively supported more than 2,000 startups worldwide since 2015 with an investment sum of several million euros in the form of infrastructure credits. The program accelerates the growth of your startup and supports you in realizing exponential and international growth, together with our strong ecosystem of partners. With OVHcloud you are well prepared to meet the needs of a wide range of use cases ranging from industries such as finance, healthcare, gaming to manufacturing.
TechQuartier, founded in 2016 in Europe‘s ﬁnancial center of Frankfurt, is a cross-industry innovation platform created to bring startups, corporates and new talent together to work, meet, learn and collaborate on new technologies and digital business models. Our community counts more than 450 startups, 50 academic and corporate innovators and hundreds of talented professionals and potential founders.
GAIA-X is a project initiated by Europe for Europe and beyond. Its aim is to develop common requirements for a European data infrastructure. In the German GAIA-X Hub, the user perspective is represented by a large number of companies and experts. Until now these Hub members are organised in the following nine domain working groups: Agriculture, Energy, Finance, Geoinformation, Health, Industry 4.0/SME, Mobility, Public Sector and Smart Living. It is the explicit goal to expand the scope to further domains that reflect the potential of a sovereign data infrastructure in industry, science, and society.