- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
ONLINE: Frankfurt Forward | Ingredients for a sucessful startup ecosystem
1. Dezember | 16:30 – 18:00kostenlos
After our first two International Matchmakings in 2020 with Tallinn and 2021 with Lyon, we are now heading to Israel.
Together with partner Tel Aviv, the two startup ecosystems will be explored by participants on a local and national level. Tel Aviv is one of the hottest startup cities in the world and offers a wide range of opportunities in terms of support for startups.
International Matchmaking | INGREDIENTS FOR A SUCESSFUL STARTUP ECOSYSTEM
In an international panel discussion, we‘ll have a closer look at the Frankfurt and Tel Aviv approaches to innovation and strong startup ecosystems.
Talent and culture: What is Chutzpah all about? How can a venture mindset be fostered or even institutionalized?
Financial strength: Does the density of financial institutions, capital providers and corporates lead to a strong financing chain? What’s the secret to attracting international investors?
Short ways and strong networks: How do we successfully convert contacts into clients, partners and investors? How do concepts like startups meet Mittelstand as well as mentoring boost innovation?
Be excited for insights of the following key persons:
- Mrs Hila Ovil-Brenner, Managing Director, Techstars Tel Aviv
- Mr Christian W. Jakob, Initiator Frankfurt Forward
- Mr Eric Menges, Managing Director, FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH
- Mrs Rona Reches, Innovation Project Manager, Municipality of Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Mr Ram Shoham, Director of Entrepreneurship, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management / Co-Founder Accelerator Frankfurt / Investor
Moderated by Carolin Wagner, Managing Director, STATION HQ