- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
ONLINE: Bridging London and German Fintechs – by Mayor’s International Business Programme
18. August 2020 | 13:30 – 15:30kostenlos
About this Event
We are pleased to invite you to a virtual panel discussion on the fintech, banking and wider FS sectors in Germany and the UK.
The event consists of:
- 12:30 – 13:30 (BST) – Panel Discussion
- 13:30 – 14:15 (BST) – Networking event
The panel is moderated by Gina Clarke, Editor In Chief at The Fintech Times, panellists will include:
- A-T Schneider – Head of Business Development at Solarisbank
- Oliver Schmid – GM, Iwoca Germany
- Dr. Lea Maria Siering, Workgroup FinTechs and Digital Banking, BITKOM and Chief of Staff, Finleap
- Elisa Fischer – Executive Director, Head of Bank Onboarding, Deposit Solution
- Janine Hirt – COO, Innovate Finance
After the panel discussion, a virtual networking event will give you the chance to meet your peers from both countries in breakout sessions.
Members of both London and Germany’s fintech startup ecosystems will get the chance to talk, compare and share notes on each other’s markets – particularly in light of the challenges and opportunities as a result of the pandemic.
NB: Although this session is public, it also forms part of our three-day fintech virtual trade mission to Germany. Attendees will get the chance to meet our delegates, partners and team involved.