- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
LEAD TOGETHER YOUR CAREER RELAUNCH FORUM & WORKSHOP
23. Juni 2023 | 10:00 – 14:0025Euro
Relaunch with confidence and empowerment!
Bringing companies and aspiring leaders together, empowering individuals to return to the workforce after a career break.
Meeting people with a similar background or private situation is a first step outside of isolation. Sharing experiences, encouraging each other, learning from our mentoring speakers, getting practical advice from industry leaders, and building a network help you to focus optimistically on your future options.
Start your career relaunch.
Our Speakers, Mentors and Moderators
- Achim Lellig: Technology Strategy & Advisory – Squad Lead Intelligent IT & Automation, Accenture Dach
- Amelie Heller: Manager Digital Transformation and Innovation at WISAG
- Anabel Ternes: Executive Director at Institute for Sustainable Management, Entrepreneur and Linkedin Top Voice 2022
- Alexandra Vázquez Bea.: COO/CFO at Oetker Digital GmbH
- Alica Nett: Human Resources Recruitment Consultant at SAP
- Astrid Barac: Head of Human Resources, AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Gesellschaft mbH (European Export + Trade Bank)
- Catherine Ramseger-Tan: Financial Attaché, British Embassy Berlin, Economic & Finance Unit
- Constanze Schmack: Global Director of Process Improvement at White & Case LLP
- Christine Fink: Director People & Organization at cosnova GmbH
- Christina Richter: Founder and MD, Personal Branding Institute
- Denisa Prusova: Psychotherapist In Private Practice
- Eva Mattheusen: Head of HR, MEA and Global Project Lead Women@DHLGlobal Forwarding, Freight
- Florian Ramseger: Data Visualization Specialist, Tableau, Salesforce
- Fiona Ruff: Co-Founder at 2030*
- Janina Behm: Human Resources Manager, AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Gesellschaft mbH (European Export + Trade Bank)
- Katherine Starks, Executive Coach for Teams and Leaders, Katherine Starks Coaching
- Lorenz Volbers: Head of Innovation at AKA Ausfuhrkredit-Gesellschaft mbH (European Export + Trade Bank)
- Malin Sandbacka: Consultant, Accenture
- Malgorzata Schluemer: Lean In Regional Leader, Expert at Foreign Trade Office, Polish Investment and Trade Agency
- Margit Takacs: Senior Change Management & Culture Consultant, Trainer, Coach at Margit Takacs
- Maria Luisa Engels: Certified HeartMath Resilience and Neurochangesolutions Consultant, Trainer and Coach
- Melissa Tiro: Senior Director-HRBP Global Sourcing & Manufacturing (Asia), Retail
- Nadia Lustoca Horn: Senior Manager E-Learning, Fresenius Kabi
- Sally Schulz: Co-Founder Mental Stark
- Sandra Zajonz: HR Senior Recruitment Consultant, Talent Attraction at SAP
- Sven Stromann: Director Alumni Relations and Career Development Office (ACO) at Mannheim Business School
- Raehyun Kim: Founder of LinknLearn
- Rohit Sathe Chief Procurement Officer at Sunrise Medical
- Rukayyat Modupe Kolawole: Founder at PaceUP Invest GmbH
- Yan Keyue: Independent Innovation & insights Lead
- Yasmin Wateler: Partner at Optimas Talent and Leadership Consulting LLC, Executive Career Coach for Kellogg School of Management, WHU In-Praxi e.V etc
- And many more…
Friday, June 23rd 2023 Workshops and Connect 1 to 1 with our Mentors – Two Regional / Language Sessions
- Clarify how we can lead across the different aspects of our lives. Workshop using methodologies to reinvent your careers.
- Create a plan to bridge the gap between your current and future reality. Work in small groups to learn how to create and communicate your personal brand authentically. Define ways to strengthen your resilience in the midst of this transition.
- Mentoring lounge: where you will meet Mentors from global organizations such as Merck, Fresenius, White & Case, Fitch, and many more.
- Connect with your personal board of directors and learn how to communicate and negotiate to bring people on board. Workshop to create your communication strategy with various stakeholders
- Future of work and Digitization: “Let’s get into it”: Interactively discuss how today’s uncertainty will impact the future of work and digitization and what does it mean for organizations and for individuals leading their own careers as corporate employees or entrepreneurs. What can we actively do during this period for our career transition to better differentiate and position ourselves?
- Forum Wrap-Up, Networking and Cosnova Mentoring Lounge (one to one matching with mentors – due to limited spaces, we can only guarantee a certain number of matches so please register early)
Post forum group coaching: We believe in continuous learning. For a successful career relaunch to happen, the crucial step is what will you do after with the knowledge, tools, and network that you have gained. Access to 4 sessions of after forum group coaching as we support you with the next steps to: Clarify your career and life vision.
- Create your career relaunch action plan
- Develop your unique and authentic personal brand with personal branding experts
- Build and connect with your personal board of career directors
- Map a future career plan that takes into account the future of work and digitization
- You have a better understanding of your career journey and improve your self-awareness to lead across different aspects of life
* You redefine and learn to articulate your personal brand through a winning LinkedIn profile and practical tips to continuously shape this brand
- You know how to strategize and negotiate your next career steps with authenticity, confidence, and impact
- You understand the impact of digitalization on the future of work and how this can put you ahead of the changing career landscape
- You create meaningful connections with our corporate partners and learn about potential career opportunities
- You gain insights into what corporations expect from you as potential leaders of the future
- You interact and learn about what has worked for other leaders when returning to work after a career break or when relaunching your career
- You convert your career strategy into concrete actions together with our team of experienced coaches who understands your frustrations. We provide you with key insights, advice on your professional and personal goals strategy, help you build your personal brand, and navigate your job search to reach your next ideal role.
“I strongly recommend this event for everyone planning to come back to the labor market after a career break.” Nadia Lustoca Horn, E-Learning Manager, Fresenius