- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Lead Together – Your Career Relaunch Forum and Workshop
8. Mai 2020 | 13:45 – 16:3053.39Euro
- 20% discount with code: stationandahead
The Lead Together Forum & Workshop is a unique program designed and facilitated together with our corporate partners – progressive employers that respect a work and life harmony and our team of diverse professionals and coaches.
Our mentors and speakers include:
Constanze Schmack: Director of Knowledge Operations at White & Case LLP
Christine Baulmann: Board member, MD, Head of EMEA at Fitch Solutions
Christine Fink: Director People & Organization at cosnova GmbH
Judy Lux: Co-Founder, COO of Clincase
Katrin Redmann: Innovation Lead and Country Manager DACH at SAP
Matthias Mölleney: Founder and Managing Partner at peopleXpert, Former EVP HR of Unaxis, Centerpulse, Swissair, and Lufthansa
Ozlem (Arda) Yavuz: SVP HR Central Europe and Germany at Atos
Paurnima Kulkarni: Europe Head – Analytics and Insights Practice at Tata Consultancy Services
Rohit Sathe: Chief Procurement Officer at Sunrise Medical
Simone Paul: Director Learning Services at Fresenius Kabi
Von Leong: Director at AhaVa Capital Pte Ltd
and many more
You’ll receive an actionable “return to work toolkit”, a supportive network, opportunities to meet potential employers and also post forum group coaching sessions to work with you on your career strategy and action plan.
Friday, May 15th, 2020 Workshops and Connect with our Corporate Partners
2 pm – Connect with your personal board of directors and learn how to communicate and negotiate to bring people on board. Workshop to create your communication strategy with various stakeholders
3 pm – Future of work and Digitization: “Let’s get into it”: Interactively discuss how today’s uncertainty will impact the future of work and digitisation and what does it mean for organisations and for individuals leading their own careers as corporate employees or entrepreneurs. What can we actively do during this period for our career transition to better differentiate and position ourselves?
4 pm – Forum Wrap-Up, Networking and Cosnova Mentoring Lounge (one to one matching with mentors – due to limited spaces, we can only guarantee a certain number of matches so please register early)
Post forum group coaching: We believe in continuous learning. For a successful career relaunch to happen, the crucial step is what will you do after with the knowledge, tools, and network that you have gained. Access to 4 sessions of after forum group coaching as we support you with the next steps to:
- Clarify your career and life vision
- Create your career relaunch action plan
- Develop your unique and authentic personal brand with personal branding experts
- Build and connect with your personal board of career directors
- Map a future career plan that takes into account the future of work and digitization
* You have a better understanding of your career journey and improve your self-awareness to lead across different aspects of life
* You redefine and learn to articulate your personal brand through a winning LinkedIn profile and practical tips to continuously shape this brand
* You know how to strategize and negotiate your next career steps with authenticity, confidence and impact
* You understand the impact of digitalization on the future of work and how this can put you ahead of the changing career landscape
* You create meaningful connections with our corporate partners and learn about potential career opportunities
* You gain insights to what corporations expect from you as potential leaders of the future
* You interact and learn about what has worked for other leaders when returning to work after a career break or when relaunching your career
* You convert your career strategy into concrete actions together with our team of experienced coaches who understands your frustrations. We provide you with key insights, advice on your career and personal goals strategy, help you build your personal brand and navigate your job search to reach your next ideal role.
“I strongly recommend this event for everyone planning to come back to the labor market after a career break.” Nadia Lustoca Horn, E-Learning Manager, Fresenius