- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Innovators’ Club: Does purpose fuel innovation?
30. Januar | 17:00 – 19:00kostenlos
Does purpose fuel innovation?
Studies suggest that having a purpose is key for a company’s performance. But what are the driving forces behind innovation?
During our next Innovators’ Club, we invite you to discuss with us which role purpose plays in working on innovation and research projects:
– Isn’t having a purpose more applicable for NGO’s than private companies?
– Is purpose the (only) starting point to innovate?
– Would anything change if there was no purpose?
Join us in this interactive session and let´s discuss together while our experts Dr. Endora Comer-Arldt, Michael Schaberger and Dr. David Downey frame the debate with their theses and provide insights on how we address innovation at Merck.
We are curious to get to know your opinion!