- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Innovators‘ Club: Corporate-Startup Collaborations: Creating Big Bang Moments
1. August | 17:30 – 20:00kostenlos
Corporate and startup cultures can be very different. So, how do you ensure that they work optimally together when engaged in a collaboration and create those “big bangs” that all innovative businesses strive for?
To find out, join our August Innovators´ Club, “Corporate-startup collaborations: Creating Big Bang Moments” and learn how large organizations like Merck, Airbus and others use accelerator and collaboration programs to work with startups and how digital hubs can support to drive successful innovation.
With our keynote speakers and panelists, we bring the different perspectives together.
Join our experts’ discussion and meet:
– Paul Finch and Rayan Jawad from Growth Studio
– Marcin Ratajczak from Inuru
– Martina Hueber from Merck
– Reymond Buckman from Airbus Bizlab
– Frank Funke from Digital Hub Mannheim/ Ludwigshafen, 5-HT
– Munya Chivasa, Head of the Merck Accelerator.
This session promises to be a real eye-opener when it comes to driving successful collaboration and creating synergies between large corporations, startups and other external collaborators and innovators.
Be part of collaborations between corporates and startups: Registrations for this seat-limited event are already open for you! Stay tuned for further details.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Innovation Center!