Green Finance Inspiration Day
28. März | 16:00 – 20:00kostenlos
New trends in sustainable finance, networking with corporate experts and fintech startups.
Frankfurt’s first Inspiration Day by Plug and Play!
Innovation starts with great inspiration, so we are delighted to invite you to our first in-person Inspiration Day about sustainable finance in Frankfurt.
Come join us in the heart of European Finance on the 28th of March in a big expo about truly out-of-the-box sustainable innovation.
Get the chance to meet some of the best players in the industry, and get inspired by the solutions presented by our guest-startups.
Sneak peek of the products that will be showcased:
📲 Embedding energy consumption in your banking app
🏡 ESG scoring solutions in commercial Real Estate Banking
🌱 Carbon management solutions
🍃 Spend-based carbon footprint insights and carbon accounting
📊 ESG-linked lending workflow automation
🏡 Sustainability management in real estate
16:00 – 16:30 Registration
16:30 – 16:45 Welcome & Opening Remarks by Sascha Karimpour, Managing Director at Plug and Play Germany
16:45 – 17:15 Panel: Banks’ ESG strategy, and how open innovation/startups can help them to achieve SDGs with:
– Christina Sell, Chief Sustainability Officer Trading & Clearing at Deutsche Börse
– Rene Steurer, Group Managing Director Corporate Strategy at Aareal Bank
Moderator: Georg Schattney, Group Head of ESG / Sustainability Officer at CORESTATE Capital Group
17:15 – 17:30 Keynote TBA
17:30 – 17:45 Break
17:45 – 18:30 Startup Demos
18:30 – 19:00 Panel: ESG Regulation & Data – Discovering the untapped potential, and the lack of quality data, with:
– Stephan Kippe, Head of ESG Research at Commerzbank AG
– Dr. Inna Amesheva, Director of Regulatory Research of ESG Book
– Bernhard W. Schießl, Director, Sustainable Solutions, Germany & Northern Europe at S&P Global
Moderator: TBA Raiffeisen Bank
19:00 – 20:00 Closing & Networking