- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Disrupt Meetup | Blockchain Startup Pitches Frankfurt
9. September 2021 | 9:00 – 10:00kostenlos
Worum es bei uns geht
Welcome to the Disrupt Meetup | Blockchain Startup Pitches Frankfurt.
This community brings together Blockchain startups and gives them an opportunity to pitch their ideas in front of VCs/investors, corporates and service providers in the blockchain space. The community is set up in collaboration with BLOCKROCKET – European Blockchain Labs. BLOCKROCKET supports and helps accelerate blockchain startups in launching and growing their business model by providing a platform based on top level co-working facilities in Frankfurt, Munich, and Berlin and connecting them to stakeholders relevant for their startups.
The Disrupt Network regularly organizes meetups and invites exciting speakers to events in Europe. It does not matter if you are a startup or represent a large corporation, just join the community and let your network grow with us.
Register now: https://bit.ly/3gJM6Ac to receive Zoom dial-in URL
Blockchain Startup Pitches: 4 Startups x 5 Minutes – Get to Know 4 Promising Blockchain Startups in Germany Within 60 Minutes!
Every month, BLOCKROCKET handpicks a few promising early-stage blockchain startups to pitch their business case in front of 150+ leading executives, founders, and investors from the blockchain ecosystem in Germany. We also include a small jury of business angels, VCs and partners who will pick a monthly winner at the end of the event.
BLOCKROCKET is a dedicated accelerator for blockchain startups. They help startups to get access to the German blockchain ecosystem through a variety of exclusive events and services. Apart from that they are investing in a selected few startups.
– Giada Zanatta, Business Development Director of EcoSteer (IoT and Blockchain software company for data streams ownership and monetization)
– Nihat Arkan, Founder and CEO of Yaliyomo (leading Blockchain-based Content Management Platform – CMP provider)
– Jonathan Clark, Co-Founder of Float Capital (next generation synthetic asset protocol)
– Cindy van Niekerk, Founder and CEO of Umazi (give businesses & clients assurance of who they are dealing with based on shared trust)
– Wolfgang Männel, Senior Partner at Blockchain Founders Group
– Alexander Manzei, Managing Director at EFI Venture
– Dr. Nicholas Hanser, Partner – Head of Technology Investment Banking at Saxenhammer & Co.
– Valentijn Verberk, Investment Analyst at Blackwood Capital Partners
DATE & TIME
Date: Thursday, September 9, 2021
Time: 9h00-10h00 (CET)
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent prior to the online talk
ABOUT DISRUPT NETWORK
Blockchain and community building. This is our mission. The Corona virus did not make things easier for us, but we will now move our events online to help education and dissemination in the blockchain area.
Do you want to become our speaker? We aim at 500+ video conference participants per talk. Write to: [masked]
HOW TO STAY UPDATED
We do online talks and online panel discussions 2x per week. We frequently post our next events on Twitter and on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay up to date:
See our schedule: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/disrupt-network-17638198123
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkDisrupt
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/disrupt-network/
This talk will be held in English.