- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Blockchain Startups Summit Frankfurt
15. November 2018 | 17:00 – 21:00
Foto: This image can be used under Creative Commons 2.0
The Blockchain Startups Summit is a jointly organized event by the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center and EU-Startups.com. The aim is to bring together around 300 entrepreneurs, investors, and blockchain technology service providers from across Europe and to foster relationships on November 15, 2018, on the campus of Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
The event will showcase a pitch battle for a selection of the hottest European blockchain-based startups with a prize package. It will also count on the participation of high-profile entrepreneurs and investors among our speakers. The one-day event is a fantastic opportunity to network, and a is an ideal meeting point for aspiring entrepreneurs and investors who want to build blockchain companies.
- Vanessa Grellet, Executive Director of ConsenSys
- Marjan Delatinne, Global Head of Banking at Ripple
- Thomas Hessler, Blockchain Investor
- Nikola Stojanov, Chief Business Development Officer of æternity
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Marc Taverner, Blockchain Global Ambassador at Bitfury
- Sven Laepple, Founder of ASTRATUM
- Patrick Lowry, CEO and a Managing Partner of Iconiq Holding
- Sergio Pereira, co-founder and CTO of Tech HQ
- Alon Aginsky, CEO and President of BlockchainIL
Prize for pitches
A selection of the hottest European blockchain-based startups will have the opportunity to showcase a pitch battle and compete for a prize package worth €12,000 which includes:
- €8,500 in Credits for video creation services from mysimpleshow
- €2,564 in value provided by the Email marketing platform Sendgrid
- €936 in Credits for the EU-Startups Job Board