Startups can apply now for EIT Health Accelerator 2017 programs until 31 March 2017. They can get funding, expertise and access to Europe’s biggest health care initiative in 16 countries with 140 partners from industry, academia and public stakeholders.
What kind of programs do they offer?
For founding teams and early-stage startups: INCUBATE!-programs
- LaunchLab: LaunchLab is a two-month pressure cooker for not-yet entrepreneurs from all over Europe to explore the opportunities of their health tech idea.
- VentureLab: Tailored training program covering subjects on topics such as strategy, marketing and networking, organizing, technology and product development, and financing.
- LaCaixa Impulse: Addressed to research projects with the aim of transferring a protected or protectable result in the market, grants of up to 70,000€ per project.
For startups that need to validate their product or service: VALIDATE!-programs
- Product/Market FIT: Get funding for your validation activities in European markets such as ES, FR, UK, DE, NL or BE, providing access to a wide network of market experts with specific local knowledge.
For scale-ups that either want to grow in their home market or even want to expand on an international level: SCALE!-programs
- Investor Network: Upload your startup profile and a video pitch on www.startups4.eu to get an invitation to the EIT Health Investor Network
- European Health Catapult: Compete with the best biotech, medtech and digital health startups in Europe for the “European Health Catapult” award with a prize money up to 135,000 € in total.
- GoGlobal: The GoGlobal programs helps startups to reach international markets by connecting them to market experts and companies who have already gathered experience in these markets. Furthermore, there are specific programs for Brazil, China and the United States of America.
- Head Start funding: Get up to 50,000€ to reach the next milestone (non-dilutive, of course). Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to get the application form for Germany and Switzerland. Please note that applications are possible until 8 September 2017.
Please find detailed information and a contact person in this PDF document or at http://eithealth.eu/.
WERDE TEIL DER STARTUP-COMMUNITY IN FRANKFURT/RHEIN-MAIN!
Schenke uns Dein „gefällt mir“ bei Facebook, follow uns bei Twitter, abonniere unseren RSS-Feed und nutze die Sharing-Funktionen unter unseren Beiträgen. Du kannst auch einen Gastbeitrag schreiben oder Informationen über Dein Startup einreichen.