Creator Awards is a major new global initiative established by WeWork to recognize and reward the creators of the world – across all industries and all stages of growth – by committing $20 million to entrepreneurs, small businesses, growing companies, non-profits, artists, and more. In addition to the financial awards, WeWork brings Creator Awards to life through a series of regional events where communities come together
for interactive forums to support passion, innovation, and impact.
Any individuals or organizations interested can apply online at creatorawards.wework.com.
Selected finalists are invited to present at one of seven regional events. All events are open to the public.
- Creator Awards Germany will be taking place in Berlin on September 26th 2017
- $1,5 million will be given to German winners of the award
- Application phase for Germany will end on September 12th 2017
The prizes are awarded in three different categories:
● The Incubate Award for self-employed and entrepreneurs with an idea that needs promotion;
● The Launch Award for newly established companies or organizations in need of support for the next steps;
● The Scale Award for successful and established companies that continue to grow and want to face new challenges.
Creator Awards Global Finals will take place on November 30th, 2017 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Launch and Scale winners from each regional event will present a second time for additional awards
Launch and Scale winners from each regional event will present a second time for additional awards followed by an evening of celebration on a grand scale.
BECOME A PART OF THE STARTUP COMMUNITY IN FRANKFURT/RHEIN-MAIN!
Stay up to date at Facebook, Twitter or through our rss feed. Talk to other local founders in our facebook group or our Slack (short email to email@example.com and you’ll receive an invite). You can also write a guest post or send us information about your startup.