Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives
through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in
commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Software Developer who supports the Flight Operations Department
with the further development of our Flight Control Software.
What You’ll Do
• Cooperate in the formation and structuring of a software development team.
• Develop and modify a px4 Flight Stack.
• Refine the Guidance-Navigation-Control-Algorithms.
• Work closely with the development department and the software development teams (e.g.
ground control software).
• Perform hardware-in-the-loop tests and support the flight test department.
• Assume responsibility for the documentation and verification of the software development
for the authorization by the aviation authority.
• Support the customer and companies’ own flight operations department.
What You’ll Need:
• Experience in the embedded development (real time application), ideally on px4 and/or APM
• Profound programming skills in C/C++ and at least basic knowledge in script languages
• Experience in handling of standard tools for software development (GIT,CI, etc.)
• Knowledge of aeronautical engineering (especially flight mechanics) is a big plus.
• Knowledge of development and admission standards, e.g. RTCA DO 178, is a plus
• Experience in model flying or manned flying is a plus
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
• You are a team player.
• You have a can-do mentality.
• You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We Offer:
• A highly motivated team
• The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
• The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
• The active promotion of your personal and professional development
• The chance to have a positive impact through your work
• An extraordinary working environment (we have our own swimming pool!)