Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 250,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
- Have excellent German & English skills, both verbal in writing
- have 3-5 years experience as a product designer.
- have a solid track record applying research insights to enhance your designs.
- are well-structured in your workflow and ability to quickly grasp complex requirements.
- bring with you a high level of customer empathy and passion to deliver customer value.
- have a strong portfolio ideally showcasing web and mobile app projects
- have familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- have demonstrated a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
What you will be doing:
- Working closely with product managers, engineers and designers and own the customer experience for parts of the CLARK product.
- Designing simple and enjoyable interfaces for mobile and web, and craft experiences that are Rewarding and Curated.
- Driving your ideas to execution from concept, research, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation support.
- Communicating your ideas, concepts, and customer insights to stakeholders.
- Supporting the strategic product development with the management team.
- Monitoring trends and derive measures to enhance our design language.
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidised job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!