Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Availability: Full time
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Experience: Master’s with 2 yrs+ experience or PhD
Compensation: Best in Industry with lucrative benefits
Tvarit GmbH develops and delivers solutions in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) for the Manufacturing, automotive, and process industries. With its software products, Tvarit makes it possible to its customers to make intelligent and well-founded decisions, e.g., in forward-looking Maintenance, increasing the OEE and predictive quality. We have renowned reference customers, competent technology, a good research team from renowned Universities, and the award of a renowned AI prize (e.g., EU Horizon 2020) which makes Tvarit one of the most innovative AI companies in Germany and Europe. We are looking for a self-motivated person with a positive “can-do” attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist, who will design and develop data-driven solutions using state-of-the-art methods. You should be someone with strong and proven experience in working on data-driven solutions. If you feel you’re enthusiastic to transform business requirements into insightful data-driven solutions, you are welcome to join our fast-growing team to unlock the best potential in you.
Key Work Responsibilities
- Supporting company mission by understanding complex business problems through data-driven solutions.
- Designing and developing machine learning techniques using Python
- Leading technical customer projects and representing the team in customer meetings.
- Developing end-to-end ML production-ready solutions and new algorithms.
- Implementing prototypes using suitable statistical tools and artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Preparing high-quality research papers and participating in conferences to present and report experimental results and research findings.
- Driving innovation and efficiency by analyzing the data insights ranging from data exploration and feature engineering for actionable insight.
- Leading research and innovation and collaborating with internal team and facilitating review of ML systems for innovative ideas to prototype new models.
- Managing interns and new hires in developing research pipelines
- Ph.D. / (Masters with 2+) years of industrial experience in Computer Science, Industrial or Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning, Mathematical Optimization, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Practical experience with ML in research and development projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects. Must have strong design and implementation skills.
- Experience with large-scale production code development is a plus.
- Ability to conduct research based on complex business problems.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have programming experience in Python.
- Familiarity with Docker, ML Libraries like PyTorch, sklearn, pandas, and SQL is a plus
- Excellent English and German (B2 level) communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing out the best in you.
- Progressive leave policy for effective work-life balance.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross-country-wise.
- Work from beaches, hills, mountains, and many more with the yearly workstation program; we believe in mixing elements of vacation at work.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, you can also apply via https://tvaritgmbh.bamboohr.com/careers/32