Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Are you ready to develop yourself further and are you tired of regular internships?
Futury offers you the unique opportunity to improve your skills and expand your network in a unique 3-month innovation project. The Mission V: Mobility – Be Urban! is in the fifth round of our flagship project “The Mission”. Together with SEAT, Liqui Moly, WISAG, Ecolog, Deutsche Bank, Bain & Company, PreZero, Handelsblatt, and other cooperation partners, Futury is looking for entrepreneurial talents with innovative ideas on how to shape the future of urban mobility by developing new customer journeys.
// Who are we looking for? – User Experience / User Interface Designer!
- You are passionate about topics such as intra- and entrepreneurship, digital innovation, user friendly design;
- You can think entrepreneurially and are familiar with the latest trends and innovations;
- You have already gained first verifiable experiences in UX/UI related projects (university projects, internships, own projects);
- You work reliably and can deliver great project results both in a team and independently;
- You want to make the world a better place with your contribution.
- you can work full-time in Frankfurt from 15.02.2021 until 05.05.2021;
- you are studying (Bachelor Semester 5+ or Master) or have already completed your studies.
// What are your tasks?
You get your own role in the team as the UX/UI Designer!
- Your task will be to be the expert in design thinking in the team.
- With your expertise, you will facilitate the whole idea generation process in the team
- You are ready to work in fast iterations and design prototypes.
- You will conduct user research, interviews, surveys and usability tests
- Together with your team, you develop mockups/click dummies with which you can test your product on your future customers
In three months you and your team will develop your product from an initial idea to a marketable prototype.
Phase 1: Market research, market analysis and the first development of a prototype
Phase 2: Testing and obtaining feedback with initial data, customers or employees
Phase 3: Development of the business case and roadmap for piloting/implementation of the product
At three events, the Kick-Off, the Interim Pitch and the Final Pitch, your team will present the results to the business partners and receive feedback.
// How does the project work?
- You work in an interdisciplinary team of innovators (4 talents per team);
- The teams are made up of students and graduates from various disciplines
- The selected 5 teams will work in a Co-Working Space in Frankfurt on the best solutions for the urban mobility of tomorrow;
- During the project period each team works independently on its own solution and is supported by workshops and coaching from Futury, SEAT, Bain & Company and other partners;
- You can apply to the project with or without an idea – during the application process, we will then select the 5 best ideas and the 20 best candidates for the project.
// This is a perfect opportunity for you if you …
🔎 have proven work/project experience with user research, prototyping, usability testing etc.
💻 are passionate about developing digital products
🎯 eager to learn and to implement innovative problem solutions every day
👫 like to work both independently and in a team
💡 ready to start your own business!
// What are your benefits?
- Direct access to all corporate partners
- Workshops and coaching for your professional and personal development
- Monthly financial support for you and your team and your idea
- Certificate of internship + the possibility to receive credit points for your studies
- A chance to lay the foundation for your own start-up!
// Important facts:
🚀 Project duration: 15.02.2021 until 05.05.2021 (3 months)
🚀 Full-time internship
🚀 Location: TechQuartier, Frankfurt am Main
Learn more about the project at www.futury.eu/greenmobility