Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
This is what you’ll do:
- You work closely with the Senior Online Marketplace Manager and our performance marketing team
- You oversee all online marketplaces from all over the world
- You are the interface between marketing, operations and customer service and thus ensure the highest possible quality for our marketplace customers
- You conduct regular in-depth market and competition analyses, which we use to always stay one step ahead of the competition
- You make sure that our products rank in the best possible way
- You create and optimize our product listings. To do this, you evaluate and carry out marketing measures and optimize our product listings (including SEO)
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- You have successfully completed your studies at a college or university (bachelor or master) in a relevant course with strong achievements
- In the best case, you have experience in online marketplaces, business development, sales or marketing (B2C / B2B)
- You have an independent, responsible and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner
- You are detail-oriented, analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers. In addition, you are communicative and have a confident demeanor
- You can show good knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel) and good knowledge of English
- You have an infectious can-do attitude and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist
- You demonstrate a reliable, careful and responsible way of working
- You are very communicative, open and enjoy working in a team
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with 275+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Daria from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!