Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
About the job
What You Will Be Doing Here2. Operations and Process Improvement:3. Relationship Management:4. Administrative Tasks:5. Strategic Support:
- Project Management:
- Drive and support key projects and initiatives, ensuring efficient execution within deadlines.
- Coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders to gather data, track progress, and resolve bottlenecks.
- Develop project plans, define milestones, and monitor deliverables to ensure successful completion.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and propose solutions to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and best practices to support efficient operations.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems, tools, and processes to streamline operations.
- Act as a liaison between Founders and internal/external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members, partners, and clients.
- Represent the organization in meetings, conferences, and networking events as needed.
- Support in administrative tasks, including inbox processing.
- Coordinate meetings, events, and similar activities.
- Ensure structured and updated documentation of proceedings.
- Handle contract work/markups, power points, documentation, and appointment coordination and updating.
- Collaborate closely with Founders to assist in strategic decision-making and planning.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and gather industry insights to support strategic initiatives.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other materials to communicate findings and recommendations effectively.
- Support in executing special projects and new business initiatives.
What You Would Ideally Bring To The Table
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive and innovative mindset.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt style as needed.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, and driven to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Please note that this is a paid full-time internship for 6-12 months.
What You Will Get From The Job
- Freedom to bring your ideas to life and gain experience.
- This is the chance for you to take responsibility and grow as a person in an environment, where mistakes are embraced to innovate faster.
- You will be part of an extraordinary team of bright minds working on the forefront of climate tech.
- Be part of a company with a flat hierarchy and quick decision-making for rapid development and fast improvement.
- Various company benefits.
- A fair salary and your daily dose of memes.
We believe in science; we believe in the facts. Climate change is speeding up more than ever and we need to do something about it. We are convinced that we need better technologies to overcome this tremendous challenge – or more precisely: this tremendous threat to humanity. We are on a mission to decarbonize the refrigeration industry and reduce the 10% overall emissions caused by the 5 billion cooling devices currently deployed. We have built up a great technical team with excellent expertise in various fields. To make this happen, we are looking for you to help us make our vision a reality – join us!
We are material scientists, chemists, physicists, a lot of engineers as well as product and graphic designers. We are a young and up-and-coming team of bright minds with diverse and international backgrounds. We love hanging out together, we argue about new technologies, politics, the best sport, and food trends. Basically, we are human.
MAGNOTHERM is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and MAGNOTHERM.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.