Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets. You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams (85+ employees, 12 teams) in our beautiful office next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! As our Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/x) you will work in close partnership with our Founder & CEO and get a 360 degree insight in all operations while supporting him in identifying growth potentials to drive our business.
● Do things that matter: Have a lasting effect on our business and test your business know-how in a dynamic startup
- New Business: Work on business-critical projects and and evaluate new business opportunities in terms of strategic importance
- Start-Up Spirit: Get profound insights into the set-up of a fast-growing but profitable startup and the opportunity to actively drive our success from the outset● Learn from the Best: Report directly to our Founder & CEO and work on business development topics together with him
● You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or economics from a top-tier university with outstanding results
- You have strong prioritization skills, an independent way of working and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent analytical skills with a solution-oriented mindset
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on work approach to drive our business success
- You are business fluent in either German or Italian and fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day – Boredom doesn’t get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The benefit of a vibrant start-up environment with benefits such as office dogs, a sponsored gym membership, Afterwork-Events, flexible working hours, free Friday lunch, fresh fruits and much more
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves
Please send us your application in German or English via our career website or to firstname.lastname@example.org.