Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Details zum Jobangebot
- Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and sustainability?
- Do you want to build your own innovative product or service in the field of Green Energy?
- You need a support system to kick off your entrepreneurial journey?
Join The Mission “Energy – Be Empowered!” and get ready to take off with us! 🚀
facilitates 3-month innovation programs that bring young enthusiasts and industry leaders together to innovate and learn from each other. In our programs, you get 360’ support in developing your own idea – from an office space to coaching and workshops, as well as monthly financial support.
In our weekly sprints, we guide you through the first steps of a typical entrepreneurial journey – Market Research, Product Design, Business Modelling, Investor Pitching, Prototyping, Legal, etc. – and help you build a strong network of partners in the industry and beyond.
With our upcoming program “Energy – Be Empowered!”, we focus on the energy sector and its impact on the environment (responsible for 73% of global Greenhouse Gas Emissions). The industry urgently needs innovative sustainable solutions that would revolutionize energy production, networks, services and consumption.
Be at the forefront of the change – turn your energy into green energy!
// YOUR JOURNEY
starts on the digital Futury Ideation Platform, where you connect with like-minded program candidates to form teams and generate ideas together.
- Do you already have an idea in mind? Upload it on the platform and inspire others to join your team!
- Don’t have a concrete idea yet? Join an existing team to complement it with your skills and know-how!
In the selection process, we will choose the five most feasible, sustainable and innovative ideas/teams and invite them to turn their ideas into reality during our on-site three-month entrepreneurial program.
// YOUR PROFILE
is very broad. It doesn’t matter how many years of experience you have or what you have studied, as long as you…
- are a motivated individual who wants to challenge the status quo with your ideas.
- have your finger on the pulse of innovation and follow the latest digital trends.
- possess an entrepreneurial mindset and could think of creating your own start-up.
- are an absolute team player and take responsibility for your actions.
- care for the environment and want to impact the world with your ideas and skills.
// YOUR ROLE & TASKS
depend on your skills, knowledge and strengths. As each team will consist of four multidisciplinary talents, every background is welcome! In your team, you would usually find yourself in one of the following roles:
- The Techie: Responsible for the front- and back-end, prototyping and testing
- The Business All-rounder: Responsible for the business model, clients, communication and finance
- The Product Genius: Responsible for product design and development (e.g. UX, tools & features)
- The Topic Matter Expert: In this case, people with a strong professional/academic background in the fields of Energy, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Sustainable Resource Management, etc.
// FORMAL REQUIREMENTS
- You are in your last Bachelor Semester or higher
- You speak fluent English
- You are available full-time for the program (and ideally beyond)
- You are ready to relocate to Frankfurt for the period of the program
- You possess a valid EU working permit (For international applicants: Either an EU/EEA Passport or a German Residency Card valid throughout the whole duration of the program. Please be aware that Futury does not sponsor visas)
// IMPORTANT FACTS
- Application deadline: April 30, 2021
- Program duration: June 07 – August 31, 2021
- Location: TechQuartier, Frankfurt am Main
- How to apply: With your CV at futury.eu/greenenergy
- For questions: Reach out to email@example.com
// COVID Note:
- Our talents and community’s health remains our top priority as we work through the unknown of the coming months. We have developed a Hygiene Concept including such measures as FFP2 respiratory masks and on-premise rapid testing and react quickly to the new regulations from Hesse’s state to enable collaborative work in a safe environment.
- Erdöl & Energiewirtschaft
- Erneuerbare Energie & Umwelt
Strategie & Planung