Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
• Development and maintenance of the CI/CD environment to run our webservices
• Optimization of Developer Experience through continuous improvement and automation of the full development toolstack • Operation of highly-available software components in the cloud
• Monitoring of performance and event indicators
• Troubleshooting of incidents and weak points
THE PERSON WE LOOK FORWARD TO…
…has at least five years of professional experience:
• in agile software development environments with Continuous Integration & Deployment • with server systems (Linux)
has these important qualifications:
• a confident handling of Linux, Docker or Kubernetes environments
• experience with public cloud provieders (e.g. AWS, GCP)
• experience with at least one scripting- or infrastructure-as-code language (Bash, Python, Cloudformation, Terraform) • familiarity with PHPUnit and Composer ideally already has experience with:
• the analysis of SQL databases • Microservices architectures
• basic knowledge of PHP / Symfony
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• PHPStorm • Bitbucket • Jira
• Confluence Wiki
• AWS / Docker
• Error Tracking mit Sentry
• free choice of OS: Windows, macOS, Linux and all this in a working atmosphere that offers you the following:
• ergonomic and modern working environment close to Heidelberg’s main railway station • friendly working atmosphere
• flexible working hours
• regular team events
• short distances and flat hierarchies • room for own ideas
• open and friendly colleagues
• free drinks and brain food
• agile working methods (Scrum, OKR)
• a training budget for personal development
• support for your professional development so that you can realise yourself
WHAT WE EXPECT AS A FOUNDATION…
• A degree or relevant education in the field of computer science or web design
• Passion for web development
• Interest in familiarising yourself with new technologies as well as the independent further development of your own knowledge
Our corporate mission
Our team is unified by one wish: Scope for growth
We want to change ourselves and the world around us for the better. Day by day, we take a step ahead and find new solutions, without any restrictions by the current state of things. We aspire to be pioneers and to expand the limits of our capabilities, every single day.
For us, the fundamental question is: “How can we broaden our horizons?”
Our vision: A cost-efficient and humane healthcare
We aim to improve healthcare through reduced costs, streamlined processes and transparency. Without empathy, creativity and humanity, the healthcare market does not work – neither today, nor in the future. Yet, we are convinced that, in the future, technology will be capable of enhancing and inspiring human work to an even greater extent.
Building a community of share values for people who aspire to grow together.
Providing cost relief to healthcare facilities, as if by magic.
2 von 3 20.03.22, 13:27
Unburdening healthcare professionals and creating breathing room for them.
We believe that the most crucial factor for the success of Wawibox are our contributors. Performance is important and based on our culture. On the foundation of our common culture, we make adjustments, evaluate success and – in cases of doubt – are forced to part ways.
Together, we have the opportunity to create a culture in which everyone can grow and feel comfortable since we are aware of our contributions, able to exercise and develop our expertise, and free to act in a self-determined way.