You as our Business Operations Working StudentYou will support the management office in everything required for further growth with your proactivity – from HR and operations to finance and business development. You do not fear the unknown and want to learn deep down what it takes to set up a new company and establishing processes from scratch. If you are looking for information on our hiring process, click here.
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Standort: Frankfurt, Mainz or Remote (CET ±2 only)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are Horizon. We are building a unique software-as-a-service that completely changes how market research, product development and go-to-market strategies are done. It allows teams to understand market demand for a new product before it is even built, with landing page tests in one day and no-code.We successfully introduced our MVP to the market and are already working with amazing SME and enterprise customers. Now we are taking the next step, full focus on achieving product-market-fit to be prepared for global scale. Come and join our mission to help teams build products that customers love!
- Processes & operations – support in implementing useful procedures, solutions or tools and beyond that, develop your own ideas for improvement of our processes and implement them to create value for the organization.
- People & culture – be part of shaping our company culture and team happiness, e.g. by organizing team events, supporting staff equipment and help screening incoming applications. You’ll have the freedom to come up with your own ideas here as well.
- Knowledge building – take a major role in ensuring knowledge transfer between different departments, which is crucial for our success and sustainable growth, for example by building our internal company wiki in Notion (by the way the coolest no-code tool ever).
- Administration & accounting – assist in crucial accounting and administrative procedures that are key to the business, such as invoice and subscription management, reporting and filing.
- The above are examples of areas where you’ll work in. Generally, you’ll be working on a broad range of projects that benefit the wider business and everyone involved in the company.
- You are currently enrolled in a university and available to join us for up to 20h per week.
- You are a proactive communicator and intrinsically provide updates on current tasks and projects you’re working on.
- You have attention to detail and execute even minor tasks with the required precision and reliability.
- You are a curious mind and want to fully understand what it takes to build essential startup procedures and how to overcome challenges.
- You’re not afraid to take on new challenges and ad-hoc tasks.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have no problem being self-managed and have a good sense for priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to contribute a major part to a first mover-startup in an untapped and growing SaaS market
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that fosters fast learning
- Work from everywhere within CET +/-2h maximum. We are a remote-first company, while everyone is welcome to join the team in our office hubs occasionally
- Hypothesis-and data-based working philosophy – test, validate, decide
- Opportunities to build and develop your network within the software-as-a-service industry
- A competitive salary
THIS JOB MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU IF …
- … you do not want to work in a team of dedicated people that are motivated to shape an entire industry’s way of developing new products
- … you need micro-management to work effectively
- … you are not a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- … you reside outside of CET +/-2h time zones
Horizon is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.