Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
TÜV SÜD – A global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence.
Established more than 150 years ago in Germany, TÜV SÜD is a leading global provider of technical services. More than 25,000 highly skilled employees across 1000 offices around the globe pool their multidisciplinary expertise to partner clients in their business processes, enhancing their competitive strength and delivering tangible economic added value.
IoT and Big Data, Robots and Artificial Intelligence are entering the market space creating new solutions and business models. TÜV SÜD established Digital Service with locations in Singapore and Munich to drive the development of new services and businesses to assure quality of smart and connected systems in the digital domain.
For our strategic development of services in artificial intelligence, we are currently looking for a highly skilled Business Lead for Artificial Intelligence. We offer the unique opportunity to work in a dynamic start-up environment with the reliability and strength of an MNC.
The Business Lead AI will drive and build new business with our AI quality services portfolio in Germany focusing on the commercialization of AI quality training, assessments and advisory. Close collaboration with our Singapore Digital Service office, internal stakeholders, customers, solution vendors and external partners is essential to accomplish this job. The ideal candidate will possess a solid background in building new business, strong network in the German AI landscape, and sound knowledge of AI technology.
We offer the unique opportunity to work with world leaders at the forefront of smart digital systems, shaping the way how people can rely on technology. We are working with regulators and leading standardization organizations to make sure artificial intelligence is safe, secure, and reliable.
- Build and grow scalable business for AI quality training, advisory and assessment in Germany
- Develop strong partner networks comprising industry, academia, standardisation and regulatory organisations
- Secure strategic pilot customers, build and maintain strong sales pipeline and deliver projects as Engagement Partner
- Refine, adjust and realise business models for AI quality services for the German and European market
- Develop and leverage network of internal stakeholders including business units, corporate functions, and sales organisation
- Support the standardisation and regulatory activities in AI in Germany
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the industrial sector with a focus on digital technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in advisory role, preferably with experience in business development and sales
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills, being able to lead discussions with clients and vendors and close deals effectively.
- Convey complex technical concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and customer engagement skills
- Ability to work in international organizations and in multi-cultural teams
- Outgoing and positive attitude, independent and high level of integrity, willingness to go the extra mile
- Willingness to travel and to spend extended times at client sides
- Excellent command of German and English language, both oral and written
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in our role.
- By sending us your application, you are deemed to have given consent to the company to collect, use or disclose your personal data for the sole purpose of reviewing your job application. Your personal data will be handled by the Company consistent with the Company’s obligations under applicable legislation.