Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
We are a spin-off from Technische Universität Darmstadt working on cutting-edge
technology in the blockchain space. For our office in Darmstadt, we are looking for a
full-time business developer expected to start in July 2019.
Perun is a framework of cryptographic 2 nd -layer blockchain protocols that addresses the
inherent scalability challenges of current blockchain systems. It enables to securely
process thousands of transactions in real-time supporting complex full-fledged
decentralized applications. The protocols are the result of several years of fundamental
research carried out jointly by scientists from the Technische Universität Darmstadt and
Warsaw University. See perun.network for more details.
Starting July 2019, we secured funding from the German government to build a team of
developers to implement the Perun protocols. Within the first year, the research project
will lead to the foundation of a company, of which you will become a founding member.
As such, the Perun Open-Source project offers a unique opportunity to advance the
implementation of cutting-edge cryptographic research.
– Development of new business models in the Blockchain space
– Designing market strategies and business plans, creating and altering value propositions
– Acquiring and managing pilot projects
– Generating leads
– You have successfully completed your degree in business administration,
(business) informatics or a comparable qualification
– You work customer oriented and possess the ability to think economically and
– Prior knowledge of the blockchain space is a plus
– You possess a high degree of communication, initiative and organizational talent
– You are willing to travel
– Employment by TU Darmstadt according to TV-H pay scale with the possibility to become a founding member of a blockchain startup
– Flat hierarchies & flexible hours
– Strong contacts to leading figures in the cryptocurrency space
– Lots of fun
Contact to apply